Bags are always on my ‘I need more of those, please’ list, and a few weeks ago I have decided to go ahead and buy another cross-body bag, created by London-based designer, Paul Slade.
The Paul’s Boutique Bag Review is based on the Nicole Snake Color Bag
I am not much of a fan of what Paul used to create before (like the ‘barbie’ and ‘ghetto-fab like’ collections) but I kind of like what he came up with lately. I think we are seeing a major change in the way in which both Slade and his brand evolved over time.
When I saw the Nicole Snake Color Bag it was some sort of instant love, for the following reasons:
- It’s the perfect size for a cross-body bag – not too big and not too small, perfect for work or for a casual day out.
- The colors and prints are well balanced and I can pretty much mix it with anything. It looks great with sneakers, boots and heels.
- It has enough room and it has three extra small pockets. I find this feature really important as I hate to put my keys near my phone or coins near my lipstick, for example.
- It has both a handle and a strap, which proves to be quite handy sometimes.
- The price was right.
Here is what I don’t like that much about the bag, using it for over three weeks now:
- The Paul’s Boutique charm that came with it is already starting to wear off.
- It does not always close properly, so I always have to double check.
This bag is part of the SS2015 collection and I can’t seem to find it in stock anywhere, to leave it here as a reference, in case anyone is interested to see the price or delivery options.
Instead, I have tried to look for close matches, that could be considered good alternatives to the Paul’s Boutique Bag from this review.
Here is the list:
1.The Nicole Shoulder Bag – Textile
2. Steve Madden Casie Mini Cross Body
3. Michael Kors Leather Crossbody
4. Danielle Nicole – Marley CrossBody
5. Steve Madden Mini Barrel
6. Vince Camuto – Baily CrossBody
How do you feel about my Pauls Boutique Bag Review?
Did you find the review useful?
Mention: I was not paid or sponsored to write this review. Everything that I have mentioned about the product is based on my personal experience. Regardless of the pay, I will never write something that I don’t truly believe. Thank you!